Terms and Conditions
ATTENTION: USING MY TECH SQUAD SERVICES OR THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND ANY SUBSEQUENT AMENDMENTS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE MY TECH SQUAD SERVICES OR THIS WEBSITE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms govern all plans available through the MY TECH SQUAD Website, and any use of the MY TECH SQUAD Portal. In the event of any conflict, these Terms control any submitted Plan Order Requesting Services (“Plan Order”).
” MY TECH SQUAD “
“MY TECH SQUAD” is a trademark under an authorization from MY TECH SQUAD . All references to MY TECH SQUAD refer to MY TECH SQUAD.
“MY TECH SQUAD CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN”
“MY TECH SQUAD Certified Technician” means the technicians and specialists certified by MY TECH SQUAD to perform the Services in accordance with this Agreement and accepted Plan Order.
“Materials” means any webcasts, download areas, white papers, press releases, articles, posted information, datasheets, Frequently Asked Questions(“FAQs”), product information, quick reference guides, and any other information available to download from the MY TECH SQUAD Portal. All Materials are the proprietary and copyrighted work of MY TECH SQUAD and its suppliers.
“Software” means any computer program, whether owned or operated by MY TECH SQUAD or a third-party, delivered by download, compact disk, other media forms, or any other transmission method. Software elements and contents are protected by intellectual property law, including copyright, trade secret, unfair competition, and any other applicable law. Use of the Software is subject to the accompanying agreements, such as a License Agreement or User Agreement, which is included with the Software, ordering documents, exhibits, or any other terms and conditions that may apply (“License Terms”).
“Service” means any MY TECH SQUAD service provided by MY TECH SQUAD Technical Services Private Limited, under the submitted and accepted plan order. You may order a plan via the MY TECH SQUAD Portal or by calling 1-800-767-821
EXCLUSIONS FROM “SERVICE”
“Service” shall not include the following:
- 1. items or activities not provided in an accepted Plan Order;
- 2. service outside the specified period of time in an accepted Plan Order;
- 3. incomplete problem diagnose or support resulting from a conflict with a Subscriber’s computer, hardware, or configuration;
- 4. software not provided in an accepted Service Plan, including the operating system, software previously installed, and software installed without MY TECH SQUAD’s advisement;
- 5. problems resulting from:
- (a) external causes, such as an accident, abuse, misuse, or electrical problems;
- (b) use violating a product manufacture’s terms and conditions;
- (c) any violation of a product manufacture’s License Terms;
- (d) failure to perform preventive maintenance;
- (e) use of an accessory, hardware part, or component incompatible with MY TECH SQUAD’s Service or provided product; or
- (f) non-compliance with or failure to follow the MY TECH SQUAD Technician’s instructions providing the Service.